Musical Theatre Intensive Format
All of our intensives are limited to only 8 students per section. Each intensive begins with a Q&A, during which actors can ask our Industry Guest about the casting business, their office, the projects they cast, how they like to be contacted, and much more. Each actor will then get the opportunity to work with a skilled accompanist in our studio on a pre-selected song for the Casting Director. They will receive invaluable coaching and feedback from our Industry Guest, and get to watch and learn from one another.
- You must be off book and have your song(s) memorized.
- This is not a general voice lesson or sight reading class.
- You must bring sheet music for the accompanist.
- Please note specifically what styles of musical theatre the Casting Director is working on.
- Follow any specific notes regarding song selection and length.
- Bring your audition book to possibly work on another song, at the Casting Director's discretion.