- Casting directors will either assign specific sides or we will provide a link to our general database.
- A link to sides for classes/events/intensives will be included in your booking confirmation email.
- Absolutely no monologues or scenes from plays will be allowed.
- In order to guarantee a spot in a desired class, intensive or event, payments must be processed through either our online booking system or over the phone.
- We do not offer refunds, but we do offer credit. Cancellations must be made 7 days or more in advance of a class, event, or intensive in order to receive a credit. You can cancel the class online in our booking system or via email.
- Unless otherwise noted, if you cancel within 7 days of the class, event, or intensive due to sickness or industry related work, we require a doctor's note or proof of work in order to issue a credit.
- Credits are issued during business hours only.
- If you are enrolled in a multi-week class, partial credit cannot be issued for a missed class. For credit, the entire class must be cancelled within 7 or more days in advance, or with the proper documentation up to 24 hours before the class.
- Cancellations within 24 business hours of the class, event, or intensive and/or no-shows will NOT be credited under any circumstance. For example, if your class is on Sunday, you must cancel before the end of business on Friday.
- If you are enrolled in our Monday Night Class, please review our "missed class" policy on the Monday Night Class.
- If you booked one of the eligible events or intensives within 3 days of the sale/discount announcement, please email us immediately. We will issue your AGR account a credit in the amount that you would have saved with the discount.
- Bookings made more than 3 days before a sale/discount was announced do NOT qualify for a credit.
- Retroactive discount credits will NOT be offered for SOLD OUT classes/intensives/events.
- Discount codes and promos are only valid before they expire. If you book a class with a discount code, have to cancel it, or it is cancelled, you will be credited equal to the amount you paid. If the class is rescheduled, or you make a different purchase after the discount code expires, you will have to pay the difference.
- Sales and other discounts cannot be combined. If there is a holiday sale and you have purchased the 6 for 5 package deal, you will not be able to combine both.
- All of the Industry that we invite to our classes and events are very busy professionals as well as human beings with life circumstances that may arise. In the event that an industry guest is unable to attend an event, another guest from the same office or a comparable industry member will attend in his/her place.
- On occasion, our classes may need to begin a little later or earlier than anticipated due to a casting director's life/professional circumstances. You will be notified of this via email.
- If an Industry Guest has to cancel or reschedule their event entirely, you will be notified via email and your account will be issued a credit that you can use towards another class/event.
Wait List Policy
- If a class is sold out, you can sign up for a spot on the wait list.
- If a spot opens, the wait list is notified via email and the spot is sold on a first come, first served basis.
- If you do not get the spot, you do not need to rejoin the wait list.
- Our classes, events and intensives (unless otherwise noted) are for ages 13 and up.
For the Parents
- If you are accompanying your teenager to an event at either AGR NY or LA, you are welcome to wait in the holding room with your teenager, but cannot go into the audition room. Under no circumstances will a parent be allowed in the audition room with their child.
- We do our very best to ensure that our video recording system runs smoothly and that your on-camera work is recorded without any issues. It works 99% of the time. In the 1% chance that there is a technical glitch and we are somehow not able to email you your on-camera work, we cannot be held responsible or liable.
- At AGR, we record your on-camera work with the designated casting director and email it to you. These videos are for education purposes only and are NOT to be posted on YouTube, Facebook, or any other public viewing site. Any actor who violates this policy will be banned from attending future classes, events or intensives.
- Our Classes/Events are NOT job interviews, auditions or employment opportunities. The presence of an industry professional is in no way a promise of employment. The Actor's Green Room does not attempt to procure or promise employment, we are strictly an educational experience.